Although we are extremely proud of our reputation for providing top-notch legal advice – we are equally proud of our reputation for social responsibility and for giving back to the communities we serve.
At Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey, Sappe & Regenbaum, we have a long-standing track record of supporting a wide variety of local events, charities and organizations that we feel reflect the values of our firm. We do much more than just provide financial support… the attorneys in our firm regularly donate their time, resources and effort to various community causes and take leadership roles in important community activities.
We are proud that our contributions reflect positively not only on our firm and employees, but our clients as well. Some of the leadership roles that our attorneys have taken are as follows:
- Past President of the LaGrange Soccer Club. Established a “Special Needs” soccer program for adults and children
- Co-founder of LaGrange Challenger Bowling and LaGrange Special Needs Adult Basketball programs
- Past President of the Jewish Community Center of Dutchess County
- Member of the Town of LaGrange Recreation Committee
- Member, Board of Trustees – Hospice Foundation, Inc. (Currently Chairperson)
- Recipient of Dutchess ARC Bessie Payne Humanitarian Award
- Recipient of Gartland award from DCBA for Community Service
- On the Run: Marathon strengthens bond between father, children
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Headliner Award for Leadership in Business and Community.
- President of the Board of Directors of the Cornwall Sea Dragons Swim Team
- Empire State Swim League Official
- Cornwall Recreational Soccer League Coach
- Certified Official USA Swimming
- Board of Directors, Hudson Valley Aquatic Center, Inc.
- Past Board Member, DCSPCA
- Board of Directors, Hudson Valley SPCA
Organizations that we support
- Community Foundation of Dutchess County
- 4th Wall Productions/Beacon Theatre
- Hospice Foundation Inc.
- LaGrange Soccer Club
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital
- Dutchess ARC
- Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation